Codemotion Amsterdam Call For Paper is ongoing! Don’t miss the opportunity to take part to one of the coolest tech conference in Europe! Apply now!
60 speakers from all around the world joined us in 2016 and more to come in 2017!
Our Advisory Board is eager to read your proposal: since our conference attracts web developers with varying professional backgrounds and levels of experience we are looking for talks which provide them with:
- showcase technical excellence, latest research and cutting-edge technologies
- provide hands-on knowledge that is both useful for their job and which
- helps them become better developers.
Codemotion is a Conference open to all languages and technologies.
We are specially focused on:
- Big Data
Besides, we are really glad to receive proposals about future technologies. We call this topic Visions: shaping the world of tomorrow.
Submissions that do not fit into these categories are also welcome, provided that they are relevant or inspirational to the tech community.
What do you need to do to submit your paper?
1. Register as a speaker here
2. Fill in your personal information as required
3. Hand in a “New Paper”, choose the event “Amsterdam 2017”
4. Abstract is limited to 600 characters (Keep it simple)
5. Choose the level of your talk (Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced)
6. Choose the length of your talk (20 minutes <–> 4o minutes)
7. Choose a topic (see topic list above)
The deadline for our Call for Papers is October 31, 2016, 23:59 CET. After our Advisory Board has reviewed all talks, you will get further notice via mail.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com
If you’ve a technical content which you like to share with our network of more than 40k developers, then make sure you visit our websites to apply: our expert advisory committee and our communities are eager to select the best incoming proposals.
Don’t be shy and get involved, share you passion for coding!Back to news list