Buy your ticket for Codemotion Amsterdam 2017 NOW!
16-17 May 2017
Ticket for 2 days of Conference
Save 25% with 5 Group Tickets!*
* This offer doesn’t apply on Student Tickets
|350€||KING’S DAY TICKET
|ON DESK TICKET||500€|
Conference + Dinner
Only 100 Student tickets available
|CODEMOTION DIVERSITY INITIATIVE||SOLD OUT|
For any further information feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your ticket now with Eventbrite
Standard Tickets for the 2 Conference days
Here’s the list of prices based on the date of buying. The tickets allow the entrance for both days of the conference (16 – 17/05). Food and Gadgets are always included with these standard tickets.
- BLIND TICKET (150€): until October 31st;
- EARLY BIRD TICKET (230€): from November 01st to February 06th;
- REGULAR TICKET (300€): from February 1st to March 31st;
- LAGGARD TICKET (350€): from April 1st to May 5th;
- LAST MINUTE TICKET (430€): from May 5th to the event;
- ON DESK TICKET (500€): on desk;
Special Tickets for the 2 Conference days
There are some special tickets for the conference:
- GROUP/COMPANY TICKET: if you buy at least 5 tickets you will save 25% on the total price!
- STUDENT TICKET (100€): only for college or secondary school students (also College Masters admitted). At the entrance to show a document that certifies enrollment status in the current academic year is mandatory: college or secondary school ID or any other document with date (last payed tax receipt, for example), to show you are enroll in the current year. The ticket gives you the right to attend both days of conference. Only 100 Student tickets are available.
- DIAMOND TICKET (550€): gives you the right to attend both days of conference and Codemotion’s Special Dinner reserved to Speakers, Sponsors and Influencers: meet, dine and chat with the international Speakers and Sponsors of Codemotion Amsterdam 2017.
We remind you that you can transfer your ticket to another person but you can’t ask for the refund.
The invoice will be sent within a week from the end of the event.